This year’s International Summer School by University of Applied Sciences Europe will be offered in Berlin for people of all countries around the world. Be one of the international and intercultural participants and take part in a wide range of activities: In seminars, workshops, and excursions in Berlin and its outskirts dealing with different tasks of art and design.
The workshop “Faces of Berlin” will focus on street portraiture in Berlin. Beside theoretical and practical aspects related to the topic, students will learn how to approach people on the street and to gain access to them with their camera. Every student will create a personal portfolio of his street portraits guided individually during this process. The emphasis of this workshop is the visual transformation of the individual ideas and the process of editing, selecting and creating a personal approach related to the topic.
– Duration: two weeks
– Certificate on completion
– Equivalent to 6 ECTS points
– All programs conducted completely in English
– Open to all
– Arrival in Berlin: 14.07.
– Program: 15.07. – 26.07.
– Departure from Berlin: 27.07.
– Includes: Lectures and Practical workshops, equipment and material, guest speakers, all entrance fees, public transport ticket for two weeks, lunch and drinks on weekdays
– Regular Price: 1400 Euro
– Application Deadline: 15.06.