Contact our student service on WhatsApp.
Monday - Thursday 9 am - 5:30 pm (GMT)
Friday 9 am - 4:30 pm (GMT)
How it works
1. Click on phone number
2. Save under contacts
3. Ask a question directly through WhatsApp
We’re delighted that you’re interested in the master’s degree programme at University of Applied Sciences Europe. To be accepted to the master’s degree programme at our university, you first have to fulfill certain requirements. Everything you need to know is listed below. Should you have any further questions, our Student Guidance Office is happy to help.
You can apply a year in advance for your desired starting semester. The application deadline for the winter semester is August 15th (Non-EU: July 28th) of every year. After this deadline there will be a waiting list procedure for available study places each semester. If you already have a valid student visa for Germany, you can apply within the official application deadline.
Please forward your application from now on for summer and winter semester 2019. Click here and apply now!
 Degrees in subjects of Digital Media, Information Technology, Design, Communication Design, Media Technology, Media Science, Architecture, Interior Design, Set Design, or related subjects are suitable.
 You can also be accepted for the master’s degree programme if you have completed your bachelor’s degree with 180 credits. The remaining 30 credits can be gained by the end of the first semester of your master’s degree programme, or as an extra semester prior to starting the programme.
1. Your application: To apply, you must submit the completed online application form, your résumé, a cover letter (approx. 1 to 1.5 DIN A4 pages), plus your high school diploma qualifying you for university entrance.
2. Application fee (only for non-EU citizens): In order to check your eligibility to study at UE and to start the application process we ask you to pay a one-time application fee of 50 €. Once this fee is received, we will further assess your application and will revert to you directly. You can proceed your payment here.
3. Interview: If the members of our selection committee agree that you are a promising candidate, we will call you for an entrance examination followed by an interview. After this, we will tell you straight away if you have been accepted.
4. Reservation fee (only for non-EU citizens): Once you are accepted as a student, you will be asked to pay a reservation fee of 3.000 €. The reservation fee is a one-time payment that will secure your spot and will be deducted from the total cost of the programme. You can find more information about this fee here.
5. Letter of admission: Once we have received your signed contract and the reservation fee of 3.000 € we will issue your letter of admission. This is mendatory for your visa application.
Once we have reviewed your application, you will receive an invitation to the interview and will be asked to provide a written proposal for a master’s thesis.
Please bring along to the interview:
The interview will last about 45 minutes and include a personal talk with at least two high-level representatives of our university. You will have the chance to present your proposal and your portfolio. If we have all the necessary documents, you will receive the results of the interview immediately afterwards.
If you are located abroad you can attend the interview via Skype.